The Twilight Wish Foundation does some great things for Tucson’s impoverished seniors. They have a wish list for some easy gifts to grant – an opportunity to do something really kind today.
- A woman who wants to learn to play the piano
- A vacuum cleaner – with attachments!
- Dentures. A constant need for the Foundation
- Portable O2 compressor with battery pack
- Personal hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, denture cream, shaving cream, razors etc.
This great organization is run by caring people who, in their real jobs, do a lot for seniors. The Foundation is how they do even more. If you can help them out, contact them directly or write to me here and I’ll be more than happy to put you in touch.
Category: News & Advocacy